Miss Martian from Young Justice shapeshifting.
Shapeshifting is an alleged superpower. It allows the user to transform and reshape the form of one's body.
- Biological Alteration
Users can shapeshift their form, transforming and reshaping themselves potentially down to the genetic and cellular structure. They can impersonate others or enhance one's body for combat, either by turning into animals, monsters or make the body stronger. Users with particularly flexible abilities can manipulate their form at will, combining abilities, traits, etc, even being able to form limbs into weapons and reforming after being blown apart by explosives.
- May revert back to original form when unconscious or asleep.
- May require visual or genetic source material for copies to be made.
- May have a time limit to how long the transformation lasts.
- May be unable to add mass, thus maintaining the physical capabilities of it's original form.
- May have to stay near their own size.
- May have trouble with returning to original form.
- May be limited to humanoid shapes (human, werebeasts, etc).
- May retain characteristics of their original form in their new shape (i.e., color scheme, birthmarks, scars, etc.).
- May only be able to partially imitate personality traits, thus people acquainted with the person being impersonated may get suspicious.
- May not be able to change genetic coding (meaning blood type, gender and DNA coding), though this does not limit the user from changing into an animal, liquid form, and such.
- Staying extended periods in single form may start affecting the users behavior or even make them forget their true self.
- Users of Shapeshifting Awareness will see their real forms.
- Users of Shapeshifting Negation may forcefully revert the user to their real form.
- Those who can read minfd can read the user's mind and know who they truly are.
- Process may be painful.
- May be involuntary; user has no control over their transformations.
All items (15)